Select Technology is an IoT Solutions Company specializing in Smart Cities and Home Automation. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas USA. Select Technology is a pioneer and innovative company in IoT technology especially in Smart City, Smart Home, Smart Building. Select Technology’s goal is to enhance and make life more efficient. With that goal in mind, Select Technology is constantly striving to find new solutions to problems from simple to complex that society faces.
For our long term expand market in Vietnam in the future, we are seeking for suitable candidate for the Electrical – Electronics, Automation and IoT Engineer.
Quantity : 2 Engineers.
The job Description is below
Automation Project Engineer
Overview for this role
- Work for a global IoT and Business Startup focus in Industrial IoT service : Smart Factory, Smart Building and Smart Water Monitoring.
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive IoT, BMS maintenance/project support team, responsible for the delivery of Industrial IoT Integration Service, support services.
- Learning and development opportunities to expand career to Industrial 4.0 and Industrial IoT Project.
- Salary up to 1000 USD base on your experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for successful completion of assigned projects and for maintaining and improving client relationship. Assigned projects will include Electrical Automation, Industrial IoT control monitoring for utility and industrial/commercial clients in Building.
- Understand clearly customer problem and needs.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and vendors to have right technical solution for customers include : instruments, electrical & electronics, software solutions for customers.
- Preparing the project documents : system architecture, technical specification, datasheet, Drawing,…
- Collaborate with vendors and internal team to setup, config and programing for Automation system in particular cases : PLC, HMI, BMS, Data Historian, CCTV, Access Control, Networking System.
- Testing, Trial run and commissioning.
- Collaboration with internal teams and vendors to train and hand over for customer.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role
- Experience : 1-3 years.
- Candidate must have background in : Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, or Computer Science.
- We require candidate who have experience and understanding in :
- CAD drawing and understanding.
- Basic technical support and systems administration.
- Knowledge about : PLC, RTU, HMI, Data historian, system design and programming.
- Be able to do PLC Programing is preferred : Siemens PLC (S7, WinCC & TIA), Allen-Bradley, Rockwell, Wonderware experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding or experience in any Building Technologies is a plus : BMS, HVAC, CCTV, Access Control.
- Knowledge about Electronics, Sensors system.
- Knowledge about Electrical & Automation protocols such as : OPC-UA, BACnet, Modbus, Profibus, KNX.
- Knowledge is a plus : TCP/IP, Zigbee, MQTT, BLE, Lora-WAN,…
- Be able to make monitoring application and control application in one of programing languages is a plus : .NET, PHP, JAVA, NODE.JS,…
- Research and development in English documents.
- Passion, creativity and a drive to learn and succeed in IoT Industry.
Personal skills required
- Microsoft office : Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and attention to right detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well – organized and Time Management .
- Presentation Skill.
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
SELECT TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
Floor 23 – Petroland, 12 Tan Trao Street , Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.